Master Key Experience

So I am trying this thing...

If you know me well, I am always seeking to learn something new. To expand my interpersonal communication skills or to hone my vocabulary so that I can be more concise with my writing. Or, get this... just to be a better person.  I know, sounds a little crazy.  But I is what I is.

My friend Leanne had been posting interesting little things here and there about this strange course her husband and herself had been taking over the last year.  I tried to use faithful Google to figure out what the heck MKMMA was on and off, but never really got a good idea of the syllabus or what topics it even covered. All I could find was videos of past students telling the audience that it
'changed their life' but didn't really tell us how..... I finally just assumed it was more training for network marketers, and passed it off.  I have taken so much of this training, but never seem to put it into practice.  The problem was that I couldn't get away from it and seemed to be drawn to it.

Shortly after I went back to work, Leanne reached out to me about the MKMMA taking applicants for their pay-it-forward scholarships.  She informed me that she had been following my posts for a while and believed I was a perfect candidate for the course.  She shared with me that the course was NOT training for network marketers, as I had assumed, but rather anyone that was trying to find their purpose in life.

Well then, if that wasn't God dropping it in my lap.

I had been wondering since I was discharged what in the world made me so special that He sent me back to my family.  So many people had told me what BIG plans He had for me.  But to be honest, I am clueless to what He has planned for me.

Leanne shared that she had similar feelings now that her last home-schooled child was in her senior year.  All she had known was parenting, but now with the help of the Master Key Experience (a.k.a Master Key Master Mind Alliance) she knows what she was put on this earth to do, and how she is going to do it!  I must admit that I had noticed how super productive she had been over the last year! She wrote a gluten free cookbook, penned an online course and was now teaching for her local community education program.  Her clarity did have me a little jealous, not going to lie!

So I did it.  Yeah, I have about one million things going on right now between arrest recovery, a new job, volunteering at our church, soon to be new food truck and kids back in school... but this is LIVING RIGHT.  It is worth the sacrifice to know that you are living in your purpose.

I would be lying to you if I didn't say I was behind in homework and reading.  I would not be honest if I told you I had my Definite Major Purpose all figured out after just four weeks.  But what I have learned so far is totally worth it.  I am getting caught up and I am putting in 100% moving forward.

Why all this work??


Because.... well, what if it works....

Can you imagine jumping out of bed in the morning, excited to get to work?? Can you imagine not dreading Monday's?  Can you dream of what it would be like to have the time freedom to be able to take the kids on a surprise long weekend without having to worry about having the vacation time approved?

Lets walk this out together and see where it takes me ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Aftermath

Recognizing My Hero's

Following Up